Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation®3 system that immerses you in the heart of a unique multiplayer experience, local and online. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes. The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen... who was once your beloved!
- A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStation®Network: play locally with your friends, or team up online with players across the globe! Do your training and climb the ranks in the online leaderboards.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated.
- A level of production rarely achieved on PSN: graphics and special effects rivaling classic games (console), smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and an immersive dark gothic ambiance.
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor.
- A fun "hack & slash" gameplay adapted to your preferences: choose between classic controls or innovative controls thanks to compatibility with the PlayStation®Move motion controller.